Go to www.aaubaseball.org and click on creating a login. Fill out the form to create a login.
- Click “Join AAU”
- Scroll down to Individual Memberships.
- Click Purchase a Athlete Membership.
- Complete the form.
- Be sure to enter the club code XXXXXX. You can enter as many athlete applications at one time as you wish prior to paying for the memberships. If you are a parent and purchasing memberships for one or two players, simply complete those applications and submit payment. If you are a coach or a team administrator, you may enter the information for the entire team if you wish, and then check out and pay at the very end.
- ENTER YOUR COACHES. Select Adult Membership. This includes liability options for the coach and a back ground check for the organzation.
- You will receive a receipt and an emailed a copy of your AAU membership "card". If at any time you need to reprint the membership card, go to www.aaubaseball.org, then on the right-hand side of the page in the gray box area click Reprint/Update, and then click AAU Membership Card. Supply the requested information and print. There is no charge for reprinting cards at any time. For the free coaches’ memberships, your cards will either be emailed or mailed.